Join us to discuss the implications of ending affirmative action in college admissions.
Discussion moderators: Manny Contomanolis, PhD – Director, Mignone Center for Career Success, Harvard University, Faculty of Arts and Sciences and Nicky Garcea – Co-Founder, President and Global Clients – Talent Acquisition and Management, Cappfinity.
- Adrienne Alberts – Chief Diversity Officer, American Red Cross
- J. Seldric Blocker, MHR, PHR – Executive Director, Early Careers at JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Tyrene Jones Essell – HR Manager, DEI Partner, and Talent Innovator, Qualcomm
- Noah Feldman – Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law, Harvard University
- Angie Gabeau – Harvard University Class of 2025, President Harvard Black Student Association